Christmas Wish List

21:05

And finally, it is that time of year, when everyone goes crazy and poor while Christmas shopping. We all think about great things we could buy for someone special, we try to figure out the best ways to get all that done while living the daily routines and sometimes might even forget about ourselves. I got asked a couple of times this wonderful question "what would you like to get for Christmas". Suddenly I am taken by excitement and then a few seconds later a realisation hits me - I have no clue. So I took some time, I sat down and tried to think of things I would love to get for Christmas. Some of you might find this useful as a source of Christmas gift ideas, and some may not. However, here we go!
To begin this exciting Santa's list, I should probably mention that these days I am on the wave of femininity and am all about that lace, feathers, fur and fringing. You would think that while researching into all these things at university I would get fed up of them, but I am still loving all those subtle and overly feminine details when regards my own appearance!



Everyone keeps posting their festive outfits, various ideas and tutorials to use for the perfect Christmas and NYE party ideas. And I am going to be honest with you - I have no idea what to wear. When thinking about it, I feel like you have to wear something new and fresh while welcoming the new year. Unfortunately, it is difficult to do so after all the Christmas gifts expenses. But a girl can always dream. Just like I said, I adore lace details and in my opinion this dress would be perfect for Christmas dinner (Dress & Earrings -> Zara).

If you are one of a few people who read my posts, you will know - I discovered Coast Stores. So, while researching all these beautiful things I found my absolute top 3 from Coast this season - a beautiful feather skirt (I have always wanted one!), feather and embellished clutches. 


Furhtermore, my newest discovery - Feiminn - a brand based in London that produces amazing, handmade bralettes (I am not going to lie, I decided to treat myself and already got one). 
Also, some more beautiful details - lace camisole top from Zara. 

What girl's Christmas Wish List would not include a pair of shoes (or a couple). These two fringing beauties are from ASOS - heeled sandals & court shoes
And in addition to those, a beautiful fringe dress in wine red - I genuinely adore the colour. 


When speaking about make, which is always needed, or more likely desired, I have been dreaming about a set of make up brushed from Zoeva for ages. The chosen set a full set of face and eyes brushes in rose gold. Also, I heard some good reviews of eye shadow's pallets by the same brand and my favourite was the Naturally Yours one which has beautiful brown shades. 

 

Some recently developed marble love! 

And finally, it wouldn't be me without some pandora. Since I got my desired ring for my birthday, I feel like a pair of earrings would be a great idea. It is great if you know something that a friend of yours would be able to match with something else. Matching jewellery items are always a good shout! And of course, my deep love for all the deep blues... This year, to my excitement, Pandora released a winter collection with blue stones. 


I wish you all Merry Christmas and let's hope that Santa is going to be generous this year :) 

Hopefully I did not get on his naughty list!

That is me for now, hopefully I will find more time to come back to the blogging sphere again...

-E. 








  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts