The White Shirt.

22:24



Who does not love a White Shirt & Blue Shirt combo? Well I adore it! Ever have a chance to peek into my soul called the wardrobe - shirts, shirts, shirts EVERYWHERE! Love it, wear it, love it even more! So, it is quite obvious that the excitement levels were sky high when I saw this adorable white shirt in H&M, not even mentioning the fear of looking at the price tag and the satisfaction of it being amazingly cheap! So here I was in my super romanticised white shirt with sleeves that make me feel like royalty and my always-go-to high waisted jeans! It is a shame I never got enough photos taken, but I think you can get the idea. I have some exciting ideas in my head for this shirt! 
And here we are - white shirt, a simple vest top (just because it is slightly too sheer for a casual walk towards the pond) and by beloved high rise skinny jeans. So me. 






Shirt - H&M 
Jeans - Asos
Jewellery - Pandora
Watch - Fossil 
Shoes - Vagabond

-E. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts