Knit and Leather.

13:44







I don't know how about you, but I am feeling the cold. Being away and living a life of excessive scarves and ankle boots at the moment and constant inability to feel my finger tips I am seriously missing those summer days when the sun was making your skin tingle with warmth. Therefore I have decided that it is only appropriate to remember the last warm days of this season where a knee length leather skirt and no tights combo seemed to be a great choice. Turns out that this autumn I have developed a real passion for burgundy. Hello chunky knits and leather! This Autumn/Winter season Jaeger seems to be all about burgundy additions to a woman's wardrobe. If you haven't had a chance to have a peak at the new Laboratory Vol. 2 AW16 go ahead and click here now!

Wool Cropped Tabard & Leather Skirt - Jaeger
Earrings - H&M
Sandals - Primark

P.S. About to get back with some postcard worth photos from Lithuania!

-E.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts